Employer Account Signup
If you're an employer or recruiter, you've come to the right place to fulfill your adult staffing needs. SexyJobs.com is the industry leader in adult employment. For one low fee, we put your ad in front of tens of thousands of serious job seekers. All accounts include access to our database of 61,001 resumes, so you can start recruiting right away.
This package includes access to the talent database. However, it does NOT include a job listing.
Many jobseekers prefer replying to employers with job listings on the site, so we recommend that you choose a package that includes an ad for best results.
Of course, you can always decide to upgrade to a package that includes a job listing if you prefer to start out with an economy account.
This package permits up to 100 emails per day to jobseekers. Intensive users should select a Bold Ad, Banner Ad or Premium account, which allow up to 400 messages per day.
Reasons to Join SexyJobs
- The original adult employment site - since 1998
- The largest adult talent database on the internet
- “More traction than any of its half dozen competitors”
- 61,001 jobseekers with searchable resumes
- Long-term accounts to save you more money
- Accounts start at just $23.95 per month
- Flexible employer packages to fit any size budget
- Modify your ad as your recruitment needs change
- Tracking feature to monitor your ad's performance
- All ads includes membership to online talent database
- Change ad categories as many times as you want
- Ads rotate continuously for optimal exposure
SexyJobs.com is the industry leader, as certified by Alexa.
It's free to check the talent in advance. Once registered, you are able to contact the talent directly to negotiate the best terms. Employers who may benefit include photographers seeking fresh faces, webmasters wanting exclusive content, producers shooting actors/actresses, audiotext companies hiring psos, studios seeking webcam models, recruiters searching for newcomers, bars and clubs booking entertainers, reality shows casting performers, and adult companies hiring support staff. If you have further sales questions, click here.