We're looking for girls to shoot a series about female sexuality. The series is split up in a podcast part and a video part. This comes down to 30% talking about you, your background and your likes/dislikes when it comes to sex. The other 70% will be spent filming whatever you have told us about and what in our eyes the viewer would like to see in action. Porn is the biggest sexed channel today, but there's very little in porn that actually teaches people about sex. This series is changing that.

Business Name BetterED
Headquarters Amsterdam, Netherlands
Contact Person Seb De Vries
Job Category Amateurs
Hiring Region
Will consider job candidates from outside of local area.
Relocation $$
Will not pay relocation expenses for job candidates.
Travel $$
Will pay travel expenses for qualified applicants.
Job Location
Qualified applicants will work at specified job site.
Gender Needs
  • Accepting applications from females.
  • Not accepting applications from males.
  • Not accepting applications from TS/TV/TGs.
Feedback 0 comments posted | Add a comment